Thursday 17 January 2013

Actress playing my ex in the live scene

My ex is going to be played by my mate called Amy Van Der Wens, she has signed a consent form saying that it is okay for her to be in my video and that it is okay to show the video to public audiences and send to the exam board, this consent form will be uploaded to the blog in the next few days.

Amy plays a big part within the live scene, without her I wouldn't have been able to do the live scene as she plays a main part. In the live scene she has to sit and wait for me to give her the heart then she has to act shocked as she receives it then we have to walk off happily ever after into the distance, as if the present me has made up with the ex because of my subtle gestures of my heart for one more chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment