Friday 18 January 2013

My second Digipak idea

I just had another idea for my Digipak and that is to have the 4 information pages with borders and not just any normal borders, but borders showing different scenes from my stop motion and just incase no one notices it, I would put a message on one of the information pages saying that pictures from my stop motion music video are around the pages on the border as if they are like a 'where's Wally' spectacle.

I then had a great idea of putting the border on the back cover as well, but the back cover with pictures of hearts which would reflect the picture of me with the heart. My plan is to arrange the pictures so that there aren't any mirrored images and that the borders all follow an order rather than a pattern, simply because I'm trying to be different and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment