Sunday 13 January 2013

My Music Video inspirations


Well as you all know, i'm going to do one of my own songs for my media a2 coursework, in which for my music video i'm planning on making a stop motion containing cartoon characters. So i'm hoping to bring those cartoon characters to life along with the cartoon background scenes too, although I have thought about cutting back and forth to scenes of me holding the book in which the characters are moving in as i'm remembering as according to the lyrics, so i'm aiming for the images shown on screen to reflect the lyrics perfectly almost word for word in a narrative form.

The reason I've chosen to do such a difficult project for my music video is because of the inspiration I got from seeing many different stop motion videos on youtube, especially those done by previous A level media students which shows me through hard work, patience and determination this project will be achievable. The music videos that inspired and impressed me will be shown below, but to be honest I have always been a fan of cartoons and the way they've been put together to move and act as if real, which may be another reason why I feel the desire to create my own and to my own song.

No comments:

Post a Comment