Thursday 17 January 2013

Attempting to re-edit the video

Since the recent discover of my song being longer than the stop motion video, I had decided to re-edit the video by making a couple of frames longer than they should be and this still didn't really make any real differences so I undid this.

I then tried to shorten the recording of the song on Final cut pro by using the scissor tool to cut off the beginning introductory section which was around 20 seconds long, but still this didn't really make a difference, if anything the lyrics became more out of time.

I then had one last hope and this was to slow the video down by a certain percentage whilst leaving the song at its original length. I decided to slow the video down by 15 percent and this enable the first verse to be in order but then the rest of the song to be out of phase, so I then decided to cut the introductory section of the song again and play it at the same time as the video and this came out worse.

So I have come to the conclusion that I sadly need to re-record the entire song again until I find a version that fits perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment