Tuesday 22 January 2013

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

My Questionnaire sparked a whole load of shocking answers to what audiences really wanted to see in new music videos, but while many answers were normal and expected, there were many that weren't expected.

I had the idea of making the stop motion video with a reality section from day 1 but I of course had doubts but after asking 50 people I know it seems that the majority of them wanted me to stick to my plan and make something different and unique to previous music videos.

After showing my video to many of my friends, I could see that the expression on their faces changed rapidly with shock and excitement because it worked so well and the experience of the music video is a memorable one. Some of my friends couldn't even prevent themselves from shouting out great remarks during the video, such as 'mate this is awesome' , 'Omg how have you done this?', 'this is something you'd expect to see at a university media course or something made in a professional studio, I can't believe my eyes'.

I will post a couple videos showing the reactions of my friends, some will be of them watching it and showing their reaction from the Imovie camera and some will be showing what they are watching and hearing their reaction on Camtasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment