Friday 18 January 2013

Digipaks that didn't inspire me

The digipaks that didn't inspire me were the Heavy Metal ones especially because of their Satanic nature and horrible mixture of 'hardcore' colours, I thought they were just awful and of course represented evil things and creatures, which I would never want to have on my digipak.

I found the RnB albums to be very powerful and emotional, but the male ones were showing the toned bodies of the male artists on the front cover and that would've definitely not suited me or there were the ones of the male artists in smart clothing e.g suits, but I thought obviously that would make me look smart, but my song is more of a casual love song so it would've looked a little bit out of place.

The Rock albums were of all the members of the bands shown in various different ways and I just thought this wouldn't suit me because i'm a solo artist and not a band member of any sort.

I felt that some of the Pop albums suited me with their 'swagger' but the genre that suited me perfectly had to be the singer/songwriter genre because with those albums there was a sense of freedom in which anything could be shown for the front cover, any thing could be written in the digipaks and the fonts and colours of the fonts could be anything at all that is suited to the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment