Sunday 13 January 2013

Storyboard: I remember you by Harry Cohen 2

This is storyboard number two which starts with mini me sitting on a giant heart that developed from the mini heart in the previous scene, this heart then splits as mini me cries and multiple hearts are released out from the giant heart and mini me drops through them til the train platform where he spots the couple in the train which is moving away and he starts to chase it. Mini me then runs off the page causing him to fly off over the edge til he lands on a clock on the wall of the room where the couple are watching a movie and then the wall collapses on top of the sofa where the couple are sitting and the clock appears bigger when the wall flattens the sofa but mini me falls off it and is knocked out on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment