Tuesday 22 January 2013

What my album advert represents

For my album advert, I used the same picture that I used for my front cover but I extended the top and bottom of the picture by using two black strips in which I placed my text. On top was my rating and comment from MTV saying 'He's going to be a star, his records are gonna fly off the shelves', which I thought was a nice touch and then I added 5 stars to this comment as well, showing the audience how good my album is. Then on the bottom strip I put that this is my debut album and when and where it is released. Another change is that I moved the word 'Music' in my main picture a little bit more to the right in the advert, just to add a little bit of difference to the picture which I thought was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment