Friday 18 January 2013

My Digipak idea

The idea I had for my Digipak was to have the front cover showing me holding a heart of some sort in my arms and looking sad into the camera whilst looking 'swag'. Then for the font of the front cover I was thinking of having a fancy italic sort of writing in orange, as orange is my second favourite colour and I didn't want to have red twice within the same part. Also I have decided to call my album 'Watching life through music' because that is what I do, I reflect on my life and my past through my music and it mainly came from the name of one of my other songs called 'Watching life through a window', so I changed the 'a window' part to 'music' as I thought it was more appropriate with the music video, the other reason for that name was that the video is of the present me drawing and seeing his life before him whilst the music plays in the background, so effectively the present me in my video was watching life through music.

I also had the idea of continuing the orange writing and same fancy italic font throughout the digipak and I was planning on having 4 pages of information, each containing a picture of me performing with my guitar in different poses, which I thought would look quite cool.

For the back cover of my album I was planning on having a very similar picture to the front cover picture, the only real noticeable difference would be my eyes, having them open in the front and closed in the back to cause a really nice effect of continuity within the digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment