Wednesday 23 January 2013

Camtasia video for Evaluation question 4.)

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? 

For this Camtasia evaluation answer there will be no talking but just the screen showing pictures of the different objects used throughout my A level media including a hint of the software's used and then in another video that will be posted on the same post will be a video with an over voice where I will talk about the software's I used and what I used them for.

Here is the video that shows off the two main software's that I used, I also use Imovie but only for the reality section and on my personal Mac so its much harder to get a video of that process.

Here is a video showing my editing process in further detail, using Final cut pro as the software.


No comments:

Post a Comment